PRWeb: Get your message heard like Trump – PRWeb.com has become wildly popular with small businesses looking to get news out quickly across the web, and even a boost in search engine rankings.
In fact, their Premium package gets your news release in front of premier news outlets like the New York Times and WSJ. Use a PRWeb coupon code for up to a $50 discount on your first press release:
Today’s Best PRWeb Coupons:
- PRWeb: $50 Off – First press release. Ends 10/31/17
Click to apply coupon. Hurry, offer may end soon!
- 10% Off Your First Press Release – New customers. Ends 10/31/17
Click to apply promo code and view coupon details
- PREMIUM Package: 10% Off – Ends 10/31/17
$369$332. Goes to premier news outlets + include links & media
- PRWeb Basic: 10% Off – Ends 10/31/17
$99$89.10 – *You may find this doesn’t meet all of your needs.
- PRWeb Standard: 10% Off – Ends 10/31/17
$159$143.10 – Your news release is sent to thousands of outlets
- PRWEB Advanced: 10% Off – Ends 10/31/17
$159$143.10 – Optimized for search visibility. Click to apply coupon.
- PRWeb Free Signup – 2017
Explore their site in more detail. Does not apply a discount
Using a coupon or promo code at prweb.com
It’s recently become even easier to get a discount from Coupons for both home and office, as you no longer need to enter a promo code at checkout. Just click any one of the promotional links above, and the discount will be applied.
Coupon not working, or discount not applying?
The most common reason for a coupon to not work is that most promotions are exclusively for new customers. If you are an existing customer, none of the “new customer” discounts will work. If you are creating a press release for a new business, it might be worth your time to create a new account, which will enable you to take advantage of the coupons.
What is the best coupon or promo code for PRWeb?
The best promotion that PRWeb.com has ever run was last Cyber Monday, when they featured a coupon for an amazing 50% off any press release.
When do they offer such a deal!? Apparently, the slowest times of year produce the best coupons from PRWeb, as fewer people are likely to be thinking of sending out news releases. This creates a great opportunity, as not only is there less competition, but you might get up to a $50 discount as well!
PRWeb offers ongoing promotions, usually for a 10% discount, that are mostly intended for new customers only. The best coupon, offered only on special occasions, is usually their code for $50 off your first press release.
Tip: If you are placing a larger order, (over $500) the 10% off code will actually be better. Note that the same codes can be used in Canada as well.
*Reviews: Carbonite receives a “good” rating in the review from pcmag.com
PRWeb; a better PR strategy to get attention!
There’s a better way, and you don’t even have to spend the night in jail. PRWeb has press release solutions for all size businesses, getting your news out to media outlets like Yahoo and Google News immediately, starting at under $100 with coupon
- PRWeb Basic cost: $99 (before coupon) “Get your name out there”
- PRWeb Standard: $159 (before any promo codes) Your press release is sent to thousands of news outlets. Standard also adds social media sharing, which could help your news go viral
- PRWeb Advanced: $249 (before any coupons) Your news release is optimized for search engines, and is sent to some premium media sites like International Business Times
- PRWeb Advanced: $369 (Before discount) Your news release goes to top outlets like the Associated Press and Washington Post. You can include video, images, and links, plus social media features so that the masses can share your news release