Coupon for SSL certificates from GoDaddy – Keep your customers’ data and payments secure while establishing trust with an SSL certificate (HTTPS) from GoDaddy. It’s easy to get one, it includes a static IP address, and right now they are running a coupon for up to 30% off a new SSL certificate. (Usually excludes renewals)
- GoDaddy: 30% Off Your Order! – Includes new SSL certificates. Click to apply code site-wide
- GoDaddy SSL Certificates: 25% Off – Click to apply this coupon. New certificates – ongoing
- View all featured GoDaddy coupons – Get up to 50% off your order at GoDaddy.com
- Get security at a discount with coupons from: Norton Security & Carbonite file backup offer code
SSL Certificates from GoDaddy – 30% discount with coupon – No Promo Code Needed
An SSL certificate (secure sockets layer) creates a secure link between a user’s browser and your site. Besides the obvious security benefit, it creates confidence in your GoDaddy site with potential customers, and fosters trust with your visitors. This small investment in your business got even smaller, as you can click on a link above to activate a coupon for a 30% discount on a new SSL certificate today! *Note that SSL renewals are excluded.
Options for your SSL: single, multiple domains, & subdomains
GoDaddy gives you three options when signing up for an SSL:
- SSL that protects one website – The most popular and cheapest option, this single SSL protects visitor data on your one domain.
- SSL for multiple websites – If you have more than one site or domain that needs protection, this might be your best bet. This is an ideal option for organizations and businesses
- SSL Protection for all sub-domains – If your site has any subdomains, a simple SSL won’t do. For example, this option would protect your main site as well as subdomains like: red.mydomain.com, blue.mydomain.com, and green.mydomain.com; don’t forget to use our coupon above!
What is included in GoDaddy SSL plans?
All levels of SSL security include the following:
- Security and privacy for customer data with SHA-2 and 2048-bit encryption
- fast site security; compatible with all major browsers
- Up to $1,000,000 in liability protection from GoDaddy.com
- 24/7 industry-leading support from security experts
- Any SSL will boost search rankings on Google, Yahoo, and Bing
- One SSL certificate covers an unlimited number of servers
- Fast, 1-click installation from the control panel of any site hosted on GoDaddy.com
- Having an SSL gives you a static IP Address
- Choose a single SSL, multiple-site SSL, or SSL to secure subdomains
GoDaddy SSL Certificates Include a Dedicated IP Address w/ Coupon
Most sites online are hosted with “shared hosting” plans, which means that you are probably sharing a server with hundreds of other websites, including potential “bad neighborhood” sites and even xxx sites. Why share an IP address with them, and risk sharing penalties from Yahoo and Bing? An SSL includes it’s own unique IP address, distinguishing your site from the shady masses.
Why get an SSL certificate for your GoDaddy hosted-website or blog?
Online customers have become savvy, and most know to look for the “HTTPS” in their browser window before entering passwords and payment information. In fact, top names like Norton Antivirus have gone to great lengths to warn customers not to buy from sites that don’t have an SSL.
Do SSL certificates help with SEO on Yahoo, Google, and Bing?
Having an SSL shows that your site is secure and that customer information is protected, but did you know that it also helps with your ranking on Google as well as top search engines like Yahoo and Bing? It’s a great way to not get penalized by Yahoo and Bing for the actions of others on your same IP address.
Millions of searches are done each day by people looking to buy specific products, and if you notice, Google doesn’t display insecure sites without an SSL anywhere near the top of their results. Just the SEO benefits of having an SSL should quickly help it pay for itself.
Basically, if you have a site that handles orders or sensitive customer information, not having an SSL would be like having employees of your retail store come to work dressed in prison jumpsuits. It’s shady, and would drive customers away in droves.
Use Our Featured Coupon Code! – Excludes SSL Renewals
The only thing better than the security afforded to your site by an SSL certificate is getting a fat discount on your order. Check out GoDaddy’s best deal on SSL certificates here, or all of their coupons this week.
Remember, if you do get an SSL for an existing site, it will change all of your links to “HTTPS.” Be sure to change incoming links and your sitemap to reflect the change for SEO. Also, keep a close watch on your site as the transition can be choppy for a number of minutes or hours.